Monday, October 8, 2012

You Go First


I had fun playing with colors on this card trying to make an erie night scene. Imagine trick or treating on a cool fall evening and seeing a big dark house on top a hill, a black cat and a jack-o-lantern.
All I can say is you go first!
The house stamp came from the set Boards and Beams by Papertrey Ink. The tree came from a set called Beautiful Things from Close To My Heart. I found the cat and jack-o-lantern stickers at Dollar Tree. As for the rest of the card I sponged all sorts of colors to create the sky and hill.

I'd like to share my Halloween card with Stampotique Designers Challenge, Craft A Scene,
That Craft Place, Stamptacular Sunday, Sentimental Sundays, Scrapper's Delight,
Catered Crop and Fashionable Stamping.

Please also check out the Stuck On You Giveway I'm hosting. I'll randomly pick a winner first thing on the 28th.